DIRECTIONS FROM JERSEY CITY, NJ
1. Head southwest on Olean Ave toward County Rd 605/Duncan Ave
2. Turn right onto County Rd 605/Duncan Ave
3. Turn right onto U.S. 1 Truck N/US-9 Truck N
4. Keep left at the fork
5. Turn right onto Newark Turnpike
6. Turn right onto U.S. 1 Truck/US-9 Truck
7. Slight left onto U.S. 1 N/U.S. 9 N
8. Take the New Jersey 139 E ramp to Holland Tunnel
9. Merge onto NJ-139 E
10. Turn left onto Jersey Ave
11. Continue onto Newark Ave
12. Continue onto Observer Hwy
13. Turn left onto Washington St
14. Turn left onto 4th St
15. Turn left onto Garden St
16. Destination will be on the left
ABOUT JERSEY CITY, NEW JERSEY
Escape the din of New Jersey’s second most populous city and take a trip to Hoboken, where Sweet is nestled at 343 Garden Street. Featuring large windows and a cheerful coat of powder blue paint, this store is a sight for city-sore eyes. If you’re charmed by Sweet’s exterior, venture inside and feast your eyes on the selection we have to offer. If you’re looking for classic bakery items such as cupcakes, cakes, or cookies, look no farther – Sweet has you covered with favorites such as Red Velvet and Marble, alongside unique varieties such as Peanut Butter, Marshmallow, and Mocha. Perhaps you’re in the mood for a slightly more elegant dessert; should this be the case, browse Sweet specialties ranging from crème brûlée to panna cotta.
Sweet’s desserts can be personalized for any occasion, making the trip to Hoboken seem even shorter. Weddings, birthday parties, or baby showers are perfect venues for Sweet desserts to dazzle your guests. Should your request be for elegant or whimsical, worry not – Sweet will deliver and make sure your order is tailored exactly to your wish.
Living in a hub like Jersey City, your to-do list is probably as hectic as the city streets, making Sweet’s easy accessibility the figurative icing on the cake. 343 Garden Street is a roughly 5 mile drive from Downtown Jersey City, and even shorter if you’re coming from the Heights. If you have an event on the calendar or should you just be in the market for something sweet, excellent desserts and prices are just a short trip away.